Tonight I ran a few errands with mommy. First we went to the library to return some of my videos and I got three more books and 4 more videos! They aren't due back until the day after Cricket
and LaLa go home so maybe they can read and watch them with me. The book I REALLY wanted was Duck Soup. I was excited to read it when I
got home but mommy took a trip to TCBY and bought daddy peanut butter yogurt. She got me a kiddie dish of vanilla. It was good. By the time I finished my treat and took a bath, it was time to settle down for the night. When mommy asked me if I wanted to read my new book I said "No, I want water on the couch." It didn't take me long to fall asleep. Today was a good day.
Hey crazy little dude! This is my third attempt to send you a coment. Hope it goes.........Anyway it sur does look like you like taking a bath. Ruba dub dub......... Do you have a cat? I had a cat once he was yellow and his name was Charles Medberry. We called him Charlie. He was very cool. So you like reading huh? So do I. I read all of the time. I am your Mommie's Aunt so that makes me your great aunt I think. I am not so good with greats. I bet you are glad Cricket and LaLa are visiting. Say hi to them for me OK? TTYL XOX your great aunt Linda
ReplyDeleteTell mommy you want peanut butter yogurt next time - or at least chocolate. You can't be a Crick if you don't like chocolate. ;)
ReplyDeleteCricket, Jr. in SC
Great picture!
ReplyDelete